Iron Forge Development Featured as Top 22 Software Development Companies of 2019
Whether you’re bootstrapping a start-up or growing an established business, one of the biggest hurdles you will face is finding that right software partner. With the average salaries of software developers sky-rocketing to over $100,000 in the last 5 years, more and more companies are looking to outsource their tech as a way of cutting expenses and saving money.
Let me put it this way, most start-ups or small-medium size companies don’t have a full-time attorney or accountant in their office. Why? Because they only need them for certain circumstances every year. If you own a SaaS or Mobile App Company, it may sound appealing to have 2–3 full-time developers on staff, until you realize you’re overpaying — AND you still need to hire a designer for any new projects!
Interested in Outsourcing your Tech? You’re in good company…
Research shows that more than 52% of brands outsource software development tasks.
This means that brands hoping to complete complicated software projects such as websites, HR systems, eCommerce processes and more need to turn to qualified software developers in order to grow their business successfully.
DesignRush.com, a B2B marketplace connecting brands with agencies, researched the best software development agencies from around the world who can provide valuable software solutions.
DesignRush’s Agency Listing section features the best local and global software development firms. Some of the top software development companies from around the world include:
1. Arkbauer Arkbauer helps start-ups and already established enterprises to solve and optimize business related tasks with the help of custom-tailored software solutions. They always start by understanding their clients’ business case, challenges, issues and bottlenecks. They listen to each brand’s needs, problems and ideas. Arkbauer analyzes the “picture” and proactively comes up with a vision of what and how can be solved, optimized with the cutting-edge technologies of the modern digital world. They love to analyze, invent, engineer and see customers and partners becoming successful market leaders in their industry.
2. Async Labs Async Labs is an agency that can help to make a brand’s idea happen, improve it and fuel your business. We offer you different services to skyrocket your product from zero to finish line. Some of the services that they offer are software development, web development, mobile development, blockchain development. They are a young and ambitious team from the capital of Croatia with a passion to create astonishing software and making big ideas happen. The core team was working in top digital agencies in Croatia before they started the agency. They have experience from big corporate enterprises to successful and agile startup companies from which we took the best things and built the best processes for their clients.
3. BinaryFolks Pvt. Ltd. BinaryFolks was started in 2012. At that time, their founder Jyotirmay Samanta was working at Google in Silicon Valley. Because of his close proximity with Silicon Valley entrepreneurs, BinaryFolks landed a few projects for early-stage startups to architect, code and launch their SaaS-based products with the help of a solid in-house development team back in India. Response from those first batch of clients was so positive that BinaryFolks’ clients started referring us to their business peers. That’s how purely from word of mouth they started getting their next round of customers. In between Joe also moved from Google to Salesforce to Amazon, collecting technical and business experience from some of the biggest names in the industry. This eventually helped to build a world-class business and technical practices in our company which fueled dramatic growth for BinaryFolks in the ensuing years. Excited with the phenomenal success of the company, Joe came back to join rest of the BinaryFolks team. Though they started with a couple of startup customers, they now have a full spectrum of customers starting from startup companies all the way to large multinational companies with presences in multiple countries and thousands of people on their payroll.
4. CyberCraft Inc. CyberCraft builds dedicated development teams which are 100% adjusted to each project’s needs. Their clients include General Electric Digital, SolanoLabs, Ten-X, Allgress, Optnet and Polymorph. Clients receive access to qualified and experienced developers who become a part of the team. Clients also get complete control and management of their dedicated developers whose experience and expertise perfectly matches their desired tech stack and project requirements.
5. Framework Science Code is Framework Science’s art and they understand their clients’ markets. They know Product-Market-Fit is critical to any business today and so are the technologies bringing those ideas to life. Building systems require much more than just an exceptional code structure, but a clear understanding of the bigger picture. Framework Science is known to attract and hire top talent quickly that understands their clients’ markets and can solve the challenges in order to stay ahead of the curve. They have access to bright minds that are driven and passionate about their craft. Framework Science believes in aligning with their clients’ DevOp frameworks in a cohesive and symbiotic way that optimizes the effort while maximizing Aigle Software Development Output. They are an Engineering-First Organization deeply rooted in frameworks and advanced tools that bring forth Product-Market-Fit Deliverables.
6. Ingenuity Software Labs Ingenuity Software Labs is a team of expert engineers, designers, project managers and business experts. We’ll help you reach your goals for custom software development and website development through our full-service approach to your project. As projects require, we also work with our extensive U.S. network of additional talented software professionals. Let us build the custom software and websites you need to grow your business!
7.Iron Forge Development Iron Forge is a Midwestern-based software development agency specializing in web and mobile apps. From ideation and design to production and maintenance, the Forge can handle software’s entire life cycle — all built with the most cutting-edge technologies created for infinite scalability. They have produced software in a wide array of industries including fitness, social media, ed-tech, health communication, and more.
8. KDSolutions KDSolutions has over 16 years of experience in creating software in various IT areas, as well as designing system architecture and infrastructure. Their skills allow them to create first-class software at very high speed. At KDSolutions, they understand that each solution’s needs to be perfectly adjusted to the client’s needs. They don’t have a fixed set of technologies and programming languages that they use. Instead, they always carefully analyze project requirements to select the most appropriate technologies, even, if this requires learning something new. While providing well-tested and fully functional product is KDSolutions’ main goal, they always try to provide MVP (Minimum Viable Product) as soon as possible. That allows them to confirm specification goals and react to feedback very quickly. In today’s world, data security is a very important concern. They focus on data safety from the first line of code by using well-tested components provided by the biggest players on the market.
9. KitRUM KitRUM believes that business growth is all about people. Since 2014, they’ve been helping CxOs of technology companies worldwide to get access to the most talented software engineers from Ukraine and Poland building software solutions for large enterprises, new ventures, and NGOs in the most risk-proof and cost-effective way possible. With KitRUM, clients’ engineering team will get the specific technical expertise and domain knowledge needed; brands will get access to world-class software engineering teams and technology consultants; and each business can scale flexibly. Whether clients need one senior developer for 4 weeks part-time or a team of 5 engineers for 12–24 months, KitRUM will help you find fit.
10. Locatify Locatify is a software development company specialized in location-based mobile apps. Locatify’s Creator CMS platform allows for creating, managing and publishing location-based content to Android and iOS apps. The platform has an app builder and features proximity triggered content, push notifications, way-finding, quiz games, API integrations and flexible HTML templates. Locatify also offers Ultra-wideband Indoor Positioning technology (UWB RTLS).
“We have been featured as Top CRM Software Development Company on SoftwareDevelopmentCompany.co”